Mobile Roadie Launches Two All New Products – iPad and Mobile Web!
As part of our largest update in the history of Mobile Roadie, we’re revealing two new exciting products to our suite of products for achieving mobile engagement!
First, let’s take a closer look at our new iPad platform. Our iPad product is not our iPhone product “blown up” to fit the iPad’s larger screen. It was actually built from the ground up, specifically designed for the iPad, displaying rich media beautifully in an engaging way.
Main features of the iPad app platform include:
-Live navigation widgets which turn the main menu into a dynamic feed of streaming content
-Immersive hi-res graphics layers, parallax scrolling and slideshows
-Ability to sync content to an existing community with iPhone apps, Android apps, and mobile websites
To showcase what the native iPad platform can do, we would like to introduce three iPad apps launching today:
Second, we’re excited to offer our self-service mobile website platform, which will allow any brand or business to create a mobile-friendly site on any budget.
Key features of the mobile website productinclude:
– The mobile website’s clean design and easy-to-use interface ensures customers will have a positive mobile experience on any device. Customers simply enter their URL to start the process and can design their mobile website to fit their needs, customizing to the smallest details such as fonts and colors.
– Access to your content instantly without waiting for the website to download.
– Cross-platform accessibility to reach a larger audience.
– Updates anytime from Mobile Roadie CMS or sync with your standard website.
– Ability to create a shortcut icon directly on your user’s home screen.
To demonstrate that any brand or business from any vertical can have a mobile web app, we picked the following mobile app partners to showcase our mobile web product:
We believe every brand and business, no matter the size, needs to have a mobile presence. Create your own iPad app or mobile website today. We hope you enjoy these two new platforms!